It is one of the healthiest meals one can have as both spinach and egg are filled with so many vitamins, proteins, and omega-3. We’ve used ISE Eggs as these are premium quality eggs that don’t compromise with your diet and give you every possible nutrition which is important for an individual.
1. Wash and chop the spinach leaves. Don’t let the leaves go dry, leave some water in it. Crack the eggs into the bowl and put 1tsp of milk and a pinch of salt as well. Whisk them all well.
2. Heat the frying pan and then add chopped spinach, garlic, and some salt, let the leaves wilt and then take them off the frying pan.
3. Now pour some olive oil on the pan and spread it evenly. Pour the egg mixture and then reduce the flame to medium. Make sure that the eggs are spread on the pan evenly. As soon as you see the omelette set, lift the edges so that the uncooked eggs can reach the bottom of the pan as well. Once the center starts to set, top half of the omelette with the cooked spinach and garlic. Now sprinkle the grated cheese on top of it.
4. Lower the flame and let it cook until you see the melting cheese and once you see the omelette detaching from the pan, fold in half.
5. Voila, Your spinach omelette is ready to be served now.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *