Omurice (Japanese Omelette Rice)
So, I’m sharing some eggs and vegetables-packed comfort food recipes to help carry us through to springtime.
OCTOBER 15, 2021
Ever tried a different dish with eggs in it? Our Japanese omelette recipe will make you want more and more…..
Ingredients For Omelette
Ingredients For Rice
Getting It Done
- Take a frying pan and heat the olive oil and add onions. Saute them until they are soft and semi-transparent.
- Now, add the chicken pieces to it and cook them until it appears cooked. Add the mixed chopped vegetables with pepper powder, chicken seasoning, and salt.
- Add the cooked rice and mix them all well, add soy sauce, chili sauce and mix them all and set it aside.
- Now, whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Take a pan and heat oil over medium heat. Pour the egg mixture and spread it evenly.
- Once it starts getting cooked, sprinkle some shredded cheese and fried rice over the egg omelette.
- Now, fold the egg into two halves and transfer it to a plate.
- Garnish the Omurice with celery leaves and ketchup. If you want you can use more shredded cheese.
- Your Japanese Omelette Rice is ready. Enjoy!
SHARE THIS POST
SIGN UP FOR OUR
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Copyright 2021 ISE FOODS INC. All Right Reserved.