Let us introduce you with the newest addition to our recipes i.e. Tandoori Egg Tawa Pulao is a popular street food packed with flavors, spices, and lots of nutrients.
1. Take a wide skillet and add oil and the onions in it.
2. Saute them until the onions are golden brown in color, then add green chilies, tomatoes and mix them all together.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, pepper, garam masala, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt and mix all of them together.
4. Now, add chili paste and saute them all on a medium flame and then, add water and cook for 3-4 mins.
5. Once it’s started to cook, crack open the eggs and start mixing them all together.
6. Once all of the eggs seem cooked, add cooked rice and mix it for 5 minutes more.
7. Your Egg Tawa Pulao is done. Garnish it with some coriander leaves.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *