It is an easy-to-make dish and is cooked mainly with two main ingredients – Prawns and Eggs.
1. Clean prawn and keep aside.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add mustard seeds, ani seeds and let it splutter.
3. Add the onion and fry until golden.
4. Add ginger garlic paste.
5. Add remaining spices and fry gently for two minutes, stirring occasionally; if the mixture becomes too dry, add 1 tablespoon water.
6. Add the tomato paste, mix well, then add salt to taste.
7. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Stir in the prawns, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Add the boiled egg and cover it in low flame.
10. After few minutes check. Prawn would have shrunk and water would have come from prawn. Let it simmer a minute or two.
11. Now stir in the coconut milk. Let the mixture come to simmering point once more, then serve immediately with steamed Basmati rice or Pilau rice.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *