Who doesn’t like Egg Paratha? Anda paratha is an easy breakfast, lunch or dinner recipe which is protein rich and super healthy as it has eggs! Well, try this super quick and easy egg paratha recipe.
1. To make a wheat flour dough, take some water and whole wheat flour, mix them together and form a stiff dough. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
2. Take one bowl, break two eggs and add all the other chopped ingredients and then whisk them all together.
3. Now, roll out a paratha from the stiff dough and make a triangular paratha (you can shape a dough in your favourite shape as well)
4. Heat a tawa on a medium flame and put a paratha on it. Lightly cook them by pressing both of the sides by applying oil. Now, carefully open the layers of the paratha with the help of a knife and pour the egg mixture and let it blend in inside with the parantha.
5. Cover it and let it cook for some time on low heat. Then flip the parantha and let the other side cook for 2-3 minutes on a low flame. Spread some oil if needed.
6. Once the egg inside is cooked. Take that paratha out from the tawa and your anda paratha is ready to be served. Enjoy it with some pickle or with some ghee.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *