This is an excellent recipe for pancakes. A delicious, nutritious and flavorful breakfast you will love.
1. Mix the flour, baking powder and kosher salt in a medium bowl and stir until well combined well
until well mixed.
2. In a sperate bowl mix the eggs, vanilla, honey/maple syrup and milk. Stir until everything is well
3. Now pour it on the flour bowl and mix till there are no streaks of flour left.
4. Carefully fold in the blueberries.
5. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add butter or cooking spray.
6. Use a 1/4 cup measure or a medium sized ladle and pour the batter into the skillet. (You can
make 3 pancakes per pan in a 12-inch skillet)
7. Lower heat to just below medium and cook the pancakes on one side until bubbles begin to
form all over the top of the pancake.
8. Toss and cook the other side for a minute so. (until set and cooked)
9. Remove the pancake from skillet and repeat with rest of the batter.
10. Serve hot with maple syrup or honey.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *