So, I’m sharing some eggs and fruits-packed comfort food recipes to help carry us through to springtime.
AUGUST 30, 2021
This is an excellent recipe for pancakes. A delicious, nutritious and flavorful breakfast you will love.
Getting It Done
- Mix the flour, baking powder and kosher salt in a medium bowl and stir until well combined well
until well mixed.
- In a sperate bowl mix the eggs, vanilla, honey/maple syrup and milk. Stir until everything is well
- Now pour it on the flour bowl and mix till there are no streaks of flour left.
- Carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add butter or cooking spray.
- Use a 1/4 cup measure or a medium sized ladle and pour the batter into the skillet. (You can
make 3 pancakes per pan in a 12-inch skillet)
- Lower heat to just below medium and cook the pancakes on one side until bubbles begin to
form all over the top of the pancake.
- Toss and cook the other side for a minute so. (until set and cooked)
- Remove the pancake from skillet and repeat with rest of the batter.
- Serve hot with maple syrup or honey.
SHARE THIS POST
SIGN UP FOR OUR
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Copyright 2021 ISE FOODS INC. All Right Reserved.