Baked Egg Boats
Crispy on the outside and soft from inside. Let’s try this super delicious and easy Baked Egg boats that will help you level up your breakfast.
Getting It Done
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the baking sheet with foil or with parchment paper. Set them aside.
- Take the baguette piece and cut it into an oval shape from the top. Dig the bread dough enough to make a bigger hole, just be careful not to scoop out till bottom.
- Take some butter and spread it on the bottom and on the up side of the hollowed-out part. Now, crack an egg into each baguette piece. Spread salt and pepper on it.
- Set it out for baking for about 15 to 20 minutes or wait until the eggs are set to some desired stage.
- Your Baked Egg Boats are ready to eat. Sprinkle it with parsley and serve it immediately.
SHARE THIS POST
SIGN UP FOR OUR
ISE FOODS INC., INDIA
Food service distributor
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *